|
Friday, September 4, 2009, 8:02:00 PM
What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.
{above was my brother pic, now in norway. So nice.}Today lesson was average. just that morning very very tired, cannot tahan. History test was average, but I guess I cant pass well :( After history lesson was lite, nothing much to say. Geography presentation, ms seeto -.- Miss zw poker cards. LOL. Wanted people help us buy bread but realise cbl not in sch. LOL. "Now i know the importance of people around you." agreed with k. chinese was like slacking. LOL. Cme is totally waste of time man. Why cant they just let us end school early. -.- I failed my english, can u believe that. In 3/1 sooner or later. Went for dance after that. Nice:) Ms queenie shared stories. Ghost stories so scary. omg, I alone at home sia. LOL. Dance dance dance. Discussed for farewell performance! So funny, so high!:D Lovelovelove:) Tuesday going agnes's house for dance practices:) After dance mac, usual routine. chat, talk, laugh. :)
|
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|