|
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 8:53:00 AM
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
Wth-.- BLOGGER CAN'T POST PIC. Now I know everyone feeling. Homework stacking up days by days. Exams coming. I have totally no idea how to complete it or rather should I say, I have no idea how to revise for the exams. Ohman. SOS here man. Off to dance at west grove and agnes hse later. Hope it fun. Going to be sick soon, sore throat now. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|