|
Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 6:55:00 PM
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Tuesday went to West grove to teach dance with Cindy, headache. Facing and teaching around 20-30 primary 2 kids is not an easy job. All still have a native thinking. I can't even remember what is my mindset when I was in primary 2, no recollection at all.. Seems long time ago huh, look like I am getting old. They are real cute:) But really angry us when they don't listen to us and start playing catching, skipping.. Now then realise teacher not easy to be. But some really gave me a deep impression on them.After dance went to Agnes house for the farewell dance performace with dancemates and cindy. GREAT. FUN. ENJOYABLE. Have fun laughing like hell and spoil my image. CHEY. Teekos girls. Heart them:D Wedesday went to Seng Kang with cindy to teach also. The kids there at better to handle. You can see who is a good dancer during the first lesson. And they thought I am older than Cindy. Hahahahs! One of them even thought that we are sisters. Ate lunch at their canteen and rushed to west grove to teach. Today was better. They willing to listen to us. And one of them is like super cute!:D Sore throat becoming worse. Ohman.
|
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|