Sunday, September 6, 2009, 12:42:00 PM
Hell day.


Just 2 bread and 1 packet of chips for the whole of yesterday.
And still not hungry. Something wrong with me. Got breakfast, no lunch, no dinner.

Yst was doing my homework when one auntie came door to door to sell chips. Then I suddenly remembered of the auntie selling keropok with a ___ on her back. OMG. I quickly ran into the toliet and hide. Then jia jia brush my teeth, wash my face when I alr wash liao. Then suddenly outside got sound. Super scared sia! Then I bo bian walked out of the toliet, saw my brother, who came back from soccer, sitting at the floor eating cracker. SO SCARY SIA. !!!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon