Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 6:21:00 PM
Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.


Great! Today is teacher's day, no school. Met with k for shopping :)
Actunally wanted to acompany my mum to remove the stiches, but I told the doctor confirmed don't want to remove the stich cuz it is one day earlier than the actual date. She don't believe me. And in the end I was right.
Okay, back to the point. Met k at clementi mrt station and bus to wisma. First stop: taka, sian. Then went to wisma, not bad. But soon we start to get hungry and want and eat pizza hut. Called ppl to ask where got pizza hut. Lmao. Thanks loh liang :)
Headed to Plaza singapura to eat pizza hut. Nicenice! Be tempted man. But sad it is not chicken soup but at least better than nothing. Shopped at plaza sing instead, nicenice. LOL.
Went home after that.










Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon