Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 7:35:00 PM
Happiness and sadness run parallel to each other.


Went kallang River for CIP.
Firstly, was so dulan -.- Okayk, I seriously dunno what wrong with me. I think partly because I hate the sunny sun (I always hate sunny days), and I don't see any point of us clearing up the rubbishs when people are still going to litter later on. :x And even if they want us to do CIP, they should arrange it after exams -.- Ohkay, skip.
Later on was rather fun? 1, 2, 3, FELICIA! heehee. Felicia very pekchek with us. Hahahh. Saw many rubbishs blahhhh.
Waited for the bus for like so long. Nevermind. It's was funny when lohliang and zhenwei (bingliang2) were like acting gays :) What I was trying to mean is acting happy okay. Cheyyy.

Maybe treating k, as follow to our 1 year contract. hahahhhs. Or if I got money. But if dun have, say byebye to your pizza hut chicken haven kay :D And your chicken soup.
**And DONT EVER GO JP. TYVM.

Ohya, maybe not posting anymore until exams finish? Studies come first. Exams coming soon.
Good luck and work hard!

I think they are so going to kill me if they see this :x





Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon