Sunday, September 13, 2009, 6:08:00 PM
Bonding will be also there.


I can't belive this; blogger got problem again. I am going to change to other websites soon or later. Maybe wordpress or lj. This pissed people off especially when you got millions of pictures to post.

Yesterday night went to eat sakura with cousins and family. Okay, firstly was so stupid when I wore 2 wrong flip flops, in the end I got to uturn and change my flip flop. Next, my dad got the wrong venue. -.- This made us waited very long at the WRONG venue. Then my dad called my uncle, he said he going to reach soon. And we waited for like 1 hour outside. ohman. Lastly, the buffet will end at 9.30 and we only reached there at 9. So stupid right? Although the food is nice, there isnt much left. I was full because of the chocolate cakes and chocolate ice-cream. The lime ice-cream is good too:) lmao.

My cousin went over to my house to stayover. And one problem of hers is that - she is an early riser. -.- Which is totally opposite of me. She woke me up at around 10plus when is considered very early for me. Somemore, IT IS THE LATE DAY OF THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. School is reopening in less than 24 hours. Okay, change topic. Had a great day with her, although we went to the library and I got laokui there many times -.- Intend to play badminton with her, but her dad coming in less than 30 mins to pick her up. So didnt play.

Ps. I am still so pissed off that blogger cannot post pictures.
pps. Why I wrote so much, btw.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon