Friday, August 28, 2009, 7:50:00 PM
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.


It was meant to be a surprise for felina, but everything went haywire. I am sorry.
Hope you like it:) Lastly, happy early birthday. Finally, you are the same age as me:)
Andand! Take good care of it!

Everything seems bad for me, especially when I had a bad stomachache and moodswing. K had the same fate too. Pathetic. If I offended anyone, sorry.

Teachers' day coming, didnt prepare to give anything. Partly is because I am broke and I don't intend to give.

Dance was horrible, in the first place. Ms Co on mc, cant find any other teacher to take the key. Why can't the staffs just trust the student for once? Ran the whole school to find mdm yang and mdm yu. Thanks shihui, btw:)



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon