Friday, August 21, 2009, 9:55:00 PM
We will bond more as time goes.


today school was crazy, during home room period before recess many fights occured.
WOW, it was like damn scary.
the guys fighting is really hitting and grabbing of each others balls.
even weibin can get real fierce when angry, zhuo wen they all too.
me and YJ and Fels were at there watching.
But they hit each each other their face are laughing -.-
today everyone is in a bad mood, so hiong la.
so no teacher turn up for homeroom so we just went recess early.
after recess, K disturb me kay.then chase her all the way to class, hitted each other.
Make me sweat like omg. -.-
Chinese so sian siol, I always hate chinese lesson.
CME nth to do lorh, slack all the way.

Dance after school.
So fun:)
After dance clean the whole music room.
So tired, but we got a sense of 成就感。:D
Washed halfway got red colour come out.
HAHAAHAHA, see how dirty music room is.
Must thank us :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Dancemates rocks!;)
x²qy²!

Reached home at around 8 plus, so late and tired sia.
Bath and webcam with kim.
So funny sia.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA :)
BEWARE:
UNGLAM PICTURES AHEAD.

Haahahahas! Trying to act ti gou, but I think we failed. HAHAHA.

Yes sir!

Proper shot :)

tio shock sia!

smile with 2 rows of teeth plus eye pahjiao. LOL.
handsome seh!




Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon