|
Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 7:47:00 PM
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
This week is totally cmi.Haiz. CommontestCommontestCommontest. Wth. Studying is driving me crazy. Ohmy, who gave this rule that every student must study. Dance today, overall okay. Very few people turned up {maybe dance group is getting smaller and smaller} Especially when we have a lot of seniors which had already stepped down. After dance mac with nicole and cindy. Chat and share share lorh :) Byebye, gtg facebook'ing :D |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|