|
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 7:33:00 PM
The road to a friend's house is never long.
Yesterday. After school went to jurong point with k, bl, weibin and zhenwei. Because wb wanted to find his earpiece. Aiyo he arh! Find liao then said dun want to buy. Walao. LOL. *wink eye* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Saw felina etc at jp too, they watching up. walk walk around then went to jw hse. Then k and I at there sian, so went back to jp and took bus to my hse:) Play play and visit my mother. HAHAHAH. K is so~ afraid of cat, idk why :x And I am such a bad cat detecter, idk why too. LOL. Walked her to her bustop and waited for her bus. PS. I can conclude that my photography skill is so much better than k. HAHAHA. PPS. Why I kept call kimberley hwee shu hui as k. -.- |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|