Saturday, August 29, 2009, 10:10:00 PM
Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.


Went for the celebration in my dad's company today. I was the first to reach, miracle. My mum fooled me to go. She told me she don't intend to gg, but in the end she did. And made me unable to celebrate felina's birthday. Ohya, that's remind me:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELINA!

{Today was mj's birthday. Oww, this remind me his death. }
Okay, back to the point. I was kinda bored at first until my cousins came. Great! Happy toking to her about xia dao siao and movies. Sadly, Jl didnt turned up, rest well pal:) Soon everyone going to leave and I emo. {doing wenqiao's action} LOL.

Home = rest. Sad, I miss mj show. Was watching wendy wu on disney channel. Wth.

btw, today clouds very nice. :)



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon