|
Thursday, August 13, 2009, 7:22:00 PM
The friendship that can cease has never been real.
So long nvr post liao. Heehee. Idk what to post and got no picture to post. Congra me! My face consider heal le. But got scar, I suppose. Saddening. School was as usual. After school with cliques :) Enjoyed alot. Ohya, I know how bad it feels when you want to laugh but you cannot laugh and you try all your best just to stop laughing. That feeling is omg. Tuesday dance was cancelled. Partly because of me, sry guys :x Mum's birthday coming, have no idea what to give her. Headache sia. 1 year just passed so fast sia. And I forgot what I want to post. Shitto. Pictures spam below {still gt alot, but phone cannot connect to com. wth, so kop from kim's blog} : > > > > ![]() |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|