|
Monday, August 17, 2009, 7:04:00 PM
Friends have all things in common.
Today lesson was as usual :)Mr edgerton got bad mood today. LOL. Geography: went to com lab for research. Sian sian sian, what kind of future school are we when we are using such lousy com. -.- Recess, ate with k. So funny sia, our class boys. So ti gou bei. LOL. Then is math, got back ct. History lesson. LMAO. K and I were like so gao siao, laughing at every single thing even though they are not funny. Like on drug, so so so high. heeheehee. IR. Sian. The teacher tok so much sia -.- After school with after school cliques :D Ate noodle again. Gg to get sick of it soon. But bo bian, got to save money. In urgent need of money, sian. Own so many ppl money sia. LOL. Actunally wanted to go watch show, but the weather nt nice lerh. LOL. {like no link but actunally gt link} Pei k go imm collect her phone. K conned me said at imm -.- tok alot of things :X Realised alot of common things between us. HAHAHAHAHAHH. I wanna laugh, siao. Bought my mum present, hope she like it :D |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|