Friday, August 7, 2009, 5:34:00 PM
Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends.



Return to school today, omg.
So laokui :x
Everyone is like loooking at me. -.-
And I kept covering my face.
Ohkay, everyone kept asking the same question. LOL.
Ndp celebration, shitto.
Where got ppl ndp celebration got the lcd de.
Diao.
Ok, then after than got lit ct.
Ok, kinda easy. LOL.
Sad, tuesday I need to take retest for geography and chinese.
Haish.
After ct, went to eat at 399 with class boys and k.
Ate hor fun, although not sure can eat with my injury.
But, aiya. Just eat lorh.
Then went to jurong lake park to play.
Fell again :x
Shitto.
Then played played played.
Fun :)
around 4 then everyone go home le.
I realised our class people is not the most gl de. LOL.
You guys should get what I meant? *eyebrown up down*



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon