|
Monday, August 31, 2009, 7:12:00 PM
The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.
![]() Happy Teachers' day!(:Performance, concert, reunion time = snacks. Went up to classroom to kop snacks. LOL. Guys running around playing like small kid, girls just mind their own stuffs. Mdm Oh and Ms Cheng can't stand us and went off first. Wah piang, you compare other class and our class. Siao liao. Concert was okay, almost slept. But some performance quite interesting, got creative siol. Rushed to bus to clementi, siao. End up cps only allow us to go at 1.30. Siao. Sz and I walked around clementi to grab a bite, but in the end never eat. Waited outside very long, tired and hot. shitto. Finally, went in and was like bored. Teachers never change at all while we all grew tall:) Saddly, some didnt came back. Went home after awhile with sz. Really miss the time that we are walking home together after school talking, laughing together, sitting at the same old table during recess to laugh and calling each other 阿妈,太妈,女儿 .. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|