Thursday, July 23, 2009, 7:41:00 PM
You will only know it is gone when it is gone.


Photobucket

Using my brother laptop to post.
And his laptop sux, the posting box very very small.
Super jialat. -.-

Morning school, everyone is having a bad day.
Kim = stomach ache.
Me = ulcers plus sore throat.
Then got eng compre common test.
Since I was so sleepy, I just scribbled my words and end it fast.
Next was math, com lab.
Nothing special.
Ms cheng ate 15 mins of our recess.
Wth! It is all about the racial harmony thing. zzzz.
Later, all chiong to recess.
And Kim and I looked so stupid with our art file with us.
But at least we went to art lesson early, dun nid to run and enjoy seeing ppl running.
LOL.
And something funny happened.
"A whole bunch of boys from my class late for art, then also never bring art materials cos CBL locked the class room. Then Mr Yeo ask them to stand one line at the side of the class. Then derek want close the door but the door handle suddenly drop off, and the whole class went ''ohrhor...''. So nevermind, derek say ''aiya, dunnid handle also can close the door wad.'' So the door went 'bang!', and it closed. Then he a while then said ''eh, SHIT then how to open the door!'' And the whole class went mad laughing, hahahaha."
{Above is kop from kim's blog, tyvm.}
Then music lesson, boring boring boring.
Mrs chong ____ is fake de.
LOL.
Science, ms lim nvr come, i think.
At there studied math.
Chinese, nth special.
After that went to PBL to take the math retest.
ok, not bad.
Confirm can pass with flying colour.
LOL.

After that went to mac with kim.
Kim diet plan failed failed failed :x



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon