Thursday, July 30, 2009, 7:45:00 PM
The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it.


Today, went out with after school cliques, again.
LOL.
But. Today got more people. Like whole class.
Alamak.
K and I at there stunned -.-
Especially when my basketball is cmi.
LOL. Must understand that I am a modern danceeer okay.
Team with zw and k.
Zw is the black horse. LOL.
Then, played match with our class and played match with some yuan ching guys there.
One of them is so omg~
LOL.
Everyone agreed.
Ok, tml danceeee.

PS. said want to run in the end never run, again :x
PSS. You are such a jerk , asshole.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon