|
Sunday, July 26, 2009, 2:58:00 PM
Memories shall be kept, forever.
![]() House warming at Brian's house yesterday. He moved house to Pasir Ris. Omg, so far. His house is nice :) 2 storey de. Buffet at his house, all fried. LOL. My brother favourite. The captain of the kiddo told ghost stories and jokes. hahahahs, so funny!:) Especially plus his reaction and action. LMAO. Adults at there gambled lorh. LOL. We played poker until sian. Didnt stay there for too late, my brothers la :x Cause both of them got no company then very bored for them. LOL. Ohkay, overall: fun ;) Shopping, anyone? Harry potter, anyone? |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|