|
Saturday, July 25, 2009, 3:45:00 PM
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
I want to watch Half bood prince, though many said it is a waste of money. They focus more on love issues. If so, I still want to watch :)それは私のために厄介である。 私は私が自分自身を含んで皆を、だますことを試みていることを知っている。 私はこれを好まない。 それはそれ考えられたIがあるより堅い。 私はIの思考より弱い方法大いにである。 |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|