Happy families are all alik; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
Michael Jackson is so pathetic, really. He is so talented, in singing and dancing. Was watching his DVD yesterday. Singing and dancing with all his souls inside. I never get to know him so much until he was dead. "Why must people only know how to cherish when it is gone?" Lastly, he rocks and no one can replace him as a king of a pop :) {Btw, 'you are not alone' nice}
School was as per usual today. Sitting in the first row of the class is so omg. You confirm can study -.- And you will realise the teachers dun care about you, as they only care the students sitting behind. LOL. Ohkay, kept on copy copy homeworks. IR was darm funny, especially with the group of boys. LMAO. And zhouwen magnetic earings. LMAO :D
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day.
I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.
I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥}
Tumblr