|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 7:05:00 PM
A friend can tell you a thing that you don't want to tel youself.
School, as usual. Super blur during math. Correction, careless 30 times. Alamak =.= Nevermind. After school kim waited for me, she went hmt with me. Then she at there act blur, but mdm oh let her stayed. Mdm oh good :) Ohkay, then went to mac eat. Actunally kim wanted to eat mee sotoh. But I managed to convince her :D After that went to the neighbourhood buy drinks cause kim thirsty. Then walked to my house. Then pei kim walked to her bustop. Then got this group of small gangsters ride bicycle follow us, but we didnt take notice about them la. Then suddenly when we walking then they vry close and say got dk who want dunno whose number. Then we walked faster. AND I CONFIRM THEY ARE ASKING FOR KIMBERLEY HWEE SHU HUI DE NUMBER :) Then pei kim to overhead bridge lorh :D Ps; Preparing to treat kimberley ban mian. Ohya, if I rich on that few days, I should treat you pasta instead cuz I know you love it :) Pps; Kim, we shall try to run everyday :) |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|