Friday, July 17, 2009, 10:08:00 PM
Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to.


I forgot what happened in school today.
Especially english, I totally forgot what happened.
Lit went to computer lab to type the writeup.
Reading period sux sia.
Nth to do and end up later half an hour dismiss.
Recess, ate with usual 3 girlfriends.
Chinese, kinda bored.
New teacher to teach us.
CME.
omg~
Faint faint faint.
The teacher very zzzz.
She looks like jinyan =.=
This kind of teacher I also know how to be ok. -.-
After school got english remedial, cuz fail the grammer tense quiz.
SIAN.
Still need to wait for 1 hour.
blahblahblah.
Lazy elaborate.

나는 당신을 놓친다



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon