|
Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 5:35:00 PM
The best protection any women can have is courage.
DnT is fun, first time. Mr Ser is a real joker, especially the plastic bowl which kim mentioned toliet bowl. LMAO, plastic transparent tolietbowl. Ok, then partner with felina, got an idea liao. Btw, today she match. Wish her all the best. {ok, it is a bit too late} NVM, it is the thoughts that count right, felina? :D Then after school felicia, kimberley and I dunno where to go. SIAN. Then one said go here, one go there. One said TOO FAR, one said dont want go boon lay. I most ok de, tyty :D In the end felicia went home. Kim and I went to the usual place again. Lmao. Yesterday go is high, today go is emo. =.= And we tried to do silly things. LOL. We tried to meditate. LMAO. Walked walked walked. Today not as tired as yst. And today, I am the one complained that I am thirsty -.- Took pictures and we off to buy drinks. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|