|
Friday, June 12, 2009, 2:26:00 PM
Counter attacked.
Actunally didnt want to post, but I am really pissed off. 'We {kim &I} didnt even blog about her (negatively) but she did so. so i counter attacked.' From corrina's blog: "I don't get it Why can't some people settle for peace? Why some people just cannot put themselves into others' shoes? People put in so much effort No, not only effort, also money and precious time In the end, what did they get back in return? Some unappreciative fools' complaints Not only that,Let's say... They decided that they are most compatible to this job, And ignored people's hard work and do everything from scratch by themselves again Why are they not even at least slightly grateful? No, I did not even expect them to be grateful They should search their own souls Who are the ones who gave up on the jobs in the first place? And now, Who are the ones saying we are going overboard and that they never quit in the first place? For gods sake,I find this simply ridiculous! I don't know whether to laugh or be angry... I do not know why we can't just reach to an agreement Ha, I think I should have known the reason by now Right, I don't think I am going to make anyone mad, not now, yet" Class outing, both our motives are to let the classmates bond with one another more. Both our motives is to let more classmates come. U say sentosa. We didnt want cause it is too crowded, somemore sat. And you said it is not crowded, cuz you experienced it yourself. Ohkay, fine then. But majority wanted ec instead of sentosa. So why cant you just change your mind. In fact, I should said you are just plain stubborn. You want sentosa mean sentosa. You want sentosa doesnt mean the whole class must follow right? If majority wanted ec, why can just change to ec? Why so troublesome? Somemore ec can bbq, bbq can bond better. But you choose to stick to your own brain. No matter what, you have no right to scold us 'Some unappreciative fools' in your blog. you think you are my mother? Scolding us fools. We never intend to complain. If you wanted to consider that as complain, then that is your own problem. We tok nicely to you guys on msn, but you guys attitude sux like hell. Like want to fight like tat. I admit wx and I gave up the jobs in the first place, and then u guys take over. But if the venue is unsuitable, we have THE RIGHTS to speak up. Since we knew this sentosa outing is getting no where, we hao ren decided to change venue. Furthermore, majority of the class chose ec instead of sentosa. 'Why some people just cannot put themselves into others' shoes' fyi, we did. But I doubt you guys. You guys said ' dun treat us as easy pushovers." Like HELLO, we didnt. But I cant help if you all wanted to think until so negative. Lastly, kim is going to blog about this also. For more information, pls go kimberley's blog.
|
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|