Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 9:31:00 PM
The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.


Town with Kimberley :)
Bugis!:D
Actunally wanted to go Orchard, but kim chose bugis.
Then near her mum's office.
Shopped shopped.
First at Bugis Junction.
But didnt shop finish.
But we both very hungry, omg.
Then went to find for food.
Walked round and round, wanted to eat pizza hut
PASTA!
But too bad, dun have.
In the end went to ljs and eat.
After that, went to Bugis Street to shop.
Then, went back to Bugis junction continued shopping.
Then saw clothes, we both tried.
Then kept on laughing.
HAHAHAHHAHAS!:D
Cant find any tanktop, so went this fashion to shop.
So many nice clothes!:D
But doesnt suit me de.
Kim kept on saying she wanted my body colour, cuz tan.
LOL.
Shopping with kim fun siol, same taste :)
Then her mum called and she went to find her.
So I bused home.

Ps: Some _ shots, kim.
HAHHAHAHAHS!
Don't post on blog okay, single lady!












Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon