Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 9:20:00 PM
Allow me to free myself.


Lessons today, following the timetable.
Sian la.
Kim, felicia and I changed to Pe.
Then Ms Cheng said cannot wad thing. -.-
Then we wore back, OHKAY.
Ohkay, nevermind.
Then english period.
Mr edgerton didnt come, overseas {i think}
Relief teacher came, having trouble collecting the money with kim :x
Everyone have to pay extra 3.20 bucks, paisehhhh.
I know it a bit too ex, but can't help.
SRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Then, pe.
Handball, me goal keeper.
Alamak.
Then my shoes SUPER pain, too small.
DIEEEE.
Then, form teacher period.
Sian, read read read.
Recess, didnt went to recess.
super hungry.
LALALALALALALAALALALLA~
Skipskipskipskip.
Lazy explain anymore.

After hmt, went to pizza hut with ginnie, agnest, jme and shandy.
Agnes laokui.
CHEY~
Then, went home after that.
PASTA & CHICKEN SOUP <3333
{Be jealous, kim :D }



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon