Sunday, June 28, 2009, 12:05:00 AM
FUNNY PICTURES :D


LOL. Actunally didnt intend to post, but some pictures to share. LOL
Jarrod's reaction, LMAO.
AHAHHAHAHA.
LOL.
Omg. chinhow, what happened to you.
Guys at seaside. LOL.
Start fire..
Eat eat eat, bbq bbq bbq.
See our bags, can 压死人 can.
:D
Getting ready for group shot..
FAILURE LA, the camera sux. LOL.
Playing ice and freeze.
LOL.
Wen qiao, wad u think u are doing. CHEY.
kim in the dark. LOL.
Guys clearing up the stuffs..
Bryan, he is a gentleman :)

LOL. We 4 gg to leave.

Ohk la. Gtg.

Holidays ending. Alamak.




Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon