|
Monday, June 15, 2009, 7:14:00 PM
A day cannot have no laughter.
I AM BACK!:) Chalet at ecp. Went to chalet at around 2? Think so. Then grandma cooked many stuffs. So went there eat. Then night BBQ. After that very boring sia, so went to cycle with my dad. book the bicyle, SAW FELINA SIM. HAHAHAHAHHAS. So qiao sia. Actunally night she gg to find me, but her mum dun allow her to go out. Played with my cousin until very funny. and the "own made twister" LOL. 4am slept. 8am woke up. But didnt really slept. Morning. Ate breakfast. Then intend to go find felina with my cousin. But reach her chalet unit, cant find her. HAIZ. Think she check out already. went to cycle with my cousin again. Alamak, butt pain siol. Then almost fall. LOL. Then cycled halfway, RAIN VERY BIG. Omg, then still continued cycle cuz cant find any shelter. Then omg. Cannot see the road, cuz of the rain. Somemore very cold. Then finally reached our chalet. Wet from head to toes. Pathetic us. LOL. Actunally we planned to go beach, but still raining. So no mood liao. then brother drove to fetch us cuz he drove my dad's car home last night. Then walao. In case my brother nid to go for soccer later, so nid to go home earlier. #%$%$%#! LOL. Aiya, photos with my cousin, unsure she will send me anot :( and ohya, my uncle book the chalet for 3 days sia. Then actunally until monday morning then check out. Then he went to check out on sunday and said to the person "I stayed here no shiok sia, like shit." LOL. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|