|
Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 7:38:00 PM
Class 2-2'09♥
East Coast Park outing is fun :D And rocks :) Met Zhuowen, Jarrod, Bryan and kim at taman jurong mac bustop. Kim was late, cuz the bus was late. LOL. Then, went to Sheng Shiong to buy things for the bbq. After buying, kim called her mum to fetch us. But she was so late, so we went to mac to eat ice-cream. At mac we like so noisy sia. ppl at there studied we at there #%$%2. LOL. Ohkay, then finally kim's mum came. then went my hse to take raw chicken wings and stingray which my mum made. Kim's mum dunno the way to ecp. Luckily jarrod noe, he got 方向感 ok. LOL. Reached ecp, called BingLiang and ZhengWei come and help carry things. BBQ pit not very far, heng. Took pictures while waiting for people to come back. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() After sometimes, kim and I went to buy ice then rent bike. Cycled around 1hour plus. AND OHYA! SAW JESSE MCCARTNEY!:D:D:D:D:D:D Ohk, only kim get what I meant. :) Went to return bike, but didnt bring the recipe along. Then the uncle very funny. Me:huh, must cycle back take recipe ar? very far leh. Uncle:ok la ok la, see you all girl. If boy i dont even bother. So how, be girl good anot? LMAO. Then walked back to our pit, SO DARM DARM FAR CAN. OHMY. Kim and I almost faint of hunger, almost cannot make it. Ate the food and it is nice :) Ohya, thanks to my mum too. The stars there, so nice :) THEN, I AM WET CUZ OF CBL -.- WTH. Soon, Wenxin, Chinhow, Jilian and diyanah left. Took pic, wth. My hair so zzz. LOL. ![]() Then played ice and freeze. LOL. Kim, wenqiao and derek catcher. Then played liao, all tio catched, except for bingliang and zhengwei. Cuz the in water. LOL. Then aiya. dunno me. Mood swing. LOL. CHEY! Then 10 plus liao. Prepared to go home le. ps. ohmy. Post around 2 hours sia. SUPER FUN AND TIRED DAY :) |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|