|
Monday, June 29, 2009, 4:41:00 PM
我真的很累。
Today, First day of school.SIAN. Got the cheer, BORING. Alamak, our class so bo enthu. Got dunno what omg,omg. LOL. Ohkay, nevermind. Recess, SUPER HUNGRY CAN. Ok, nevermind. Played turth or dare with felx2, kim, wenxin, jarrod, william. FUNNN :D Then kept on do stupid things. -.- Then got the ayg. Kinda lame sia -.- NEXTTTT. Clapped clapped clapped, they are gone -.- Nevermind, then went honeylime to eat with felicia and kim. But halfway kim left, cuz she got retest science. Good luck :) |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|