|
Thursday, May 21, 2009, 11:42:00 AM
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. Yesterday. Went to vivo with felicia, jarrod and bingliang. Mrt there. Jarrod, tat LAOREN, kept on kb me can. ZZ. Reached vivo, seperated ways. Felicia and I went shopping, bl and jarrod went to catch a movie. Fel and I almsot went into very shop to shop. Sad, we missed quite a number of shops. Then I VERY HUNGRY. But still nid to wait for the guys to finish their movie then eat tgt. Then derek came. After numbers of walking and disagreement, all decided to eat super dog. Ohkay, doesnt make me and fel full. Went to eat ice-cream, NICE. CHOCOLATE LERH. But alot of cream :( Ohkay, felicia got a pink volleyball and I knew she loved it alot :) HAHAAHHAHAS. Then went to arcade. I nvr played. I helped them take care bags, like idiot like tat -.- then went to pao jiao. LOL! derek recommended de. OHYA! The funniest part! The boys got ride the 'horse' MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS. Felicia and I laughing like siao sia! Everything went so smoothly until my mum kept calling me -.- Then gt to go home. Then reached home, mum nvr scold me, nag nia. She said she very bored den she spam called me -.- LAME. |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|