Friday, May 15, 2009, 2:08:00 PM
Treasure those times.


Yesterday.
Home econ and listening compre.
SO LITTLE TIME TO COMPLETE.
1 hour nia. %#$^#$.
Ok. nvm.
Then wait at sch for very very long time for felina.
After that, went to jp with felicia, kimberley, felina.
Went to eat pizza hut.
TEMPTED :)
Then derek, jarrod and bingliang came.
PIZZA HUT service is darm lousy.
I WILL NVR GO THERE AGAIN.
I WANT TO WRITE A COMPLAINT LETTER TO THEM.
Kimberley's pasta came first.
Then felina.
Then me and felicia waited for 2 hours for our pasta to come.
DARM LONG.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohkay. Spent most of time in pizza hut.
Then went to print pictures.
After that, went home.
All took 154.
LOL.
Derek joker la.
Everytime tio owned by people de.
Then 'kim went my house'.
LOL.
No la, she came my house to change bus den bused home.
PICTURES:




















.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon