|
Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 9:25:00 PM
Tempted
School so boring. Slept and slept. MY MOTHER LARH. She yst night keep nagging at me until 12 plus, den cannot sleep lorh. SIAN. After school went to KFC with felicia and kim. Ate and went to shengshiong cuz felicia wanted to buy salmon. Salmon freako -.- Too full, feel like puke when board the bus. " The child called 'it' " DARM NICE TO READ, I TELL U. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT. ALL THANKS TO KIM :D SHE TEMP ME TO READ STORY BOOKS {wow} |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|