Saturday, May 9, 2009, 10:35:00 PM
PICTURES.


LIKE FINALLY APRIL UPLAOD THE PICTURES !!
HAAHHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
primary school style. Take boliao stuffs. LOL
Photobucket
ICE CREAM :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
slim and tall..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Again, Primary school style. ORANGE JUICE :D
Photobucket
Ladies
Photobucket
WHY DO I LOOK LIKE I AM SMOKING. *notice my hand. GOSH.
Photobucket
backview. Same tall, Almost.
Photobucket
At bus.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
GHOST.....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another primary school shot. HAHAHAS
Like thousand years while trying to upload.
GOSH.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon