Friday, May 1, 2009, 8:33:00 PM
Girls day out :D


Went to town with Khaiyee, meiqi, april, agnes, ginnie & cindy.
At first planned to go Minds cafe.
But because of cindy, we had to change our plan.
Went to Marina square and shopped.
Went breadtalk to buy some bread and ate for breakfast.
Then ICE-CREAM! Very big can, $20++
But we finished it very fast.
Then shopped at marina square.
Then went to suntec city to shop.
Then went to vivo.
Ate pasta :D
Agnes joker all the way, as usual :)
Then shopped and laugh laugh laugh.
ARH, forget what happened le.
Nvm, waiting for april to send me the pictures...

Trying to avoid.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon