Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 1:50:00 PM
Flunked.


I am surely going to flunk my history.
Oh wtf.
Assholes la, so hard.
LOL. Some more so many errors.
I realised that Mr edgerton got innocent look on his face.
He when leaving singapore arhh?
Suddenly feel gulity that I nvr studied well for history.
He spent time teaching us and we don't appreciate it.
HAIZZZZZZZZ.
IT TOO LATE.

I injured my leg.
GOSH.
Don't worry, I am okay.
LOL.

EXAMS FASTER OVER LERH..
IWANTTOREST :(



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon