Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 8:09:00 PM
Angry.


GOSH.
I am so _ angry about people,
who kept sending me offline message and it is like those SPAM messages and links.
SO ZZZZZZZZZZ!
AND, this is cause because
you probably recall that you once click on an URL
that say you can sign in
to check “Who has blocked you in MSN Messenger” and
you proceeds to sign in with
your Legimate MSN login.. bam.. you give away
your Login information to that
site and they steal your MSN Login and helps
you to online when you are actually
in offline.

So, you didnt know it yourself, only your friends know.

Go to this link to solve this problem. GOSH.

http://transcenture.blogspot.com/2009/01/it-news-fix-your-msn-messenger-sign.html




Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon