Thursday, April 16, 2009, 6:13:00 PM
SYF results.


Ok. SYF results is out.
We got bronze. Laugh la, u can laugh for all you can.
Ohya, I wasnt upset cause we got bronze but were unhappy.
Unhappy why other schools which doesnt danced so well get sliver.
THEY ARE JUST CAT WALKING FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
Just some chairs and sitting on it, dancing with the chairs WORTH THEM A SLIVER!??!!?
OHMY, THAT SO RUBBISH.
And some of them timing not the same still can get sliver!?!?!?!??!
THAT IS TOTALLY RUBBISH CAN.
我不是伤心,我是不服。
YA, TAT IT.

We waste so much time practicing.
Injured here and there.
Blue black here and there.
And we didnt even complainted about it.
Many people because of this dance injured alot of times.
Even serious case until ambulance came.
But this is what we get?
The unfairness we got from the judges.
OHGOSH.
They just said," I dun like this dance."
That why they gave low marks?
Is not whether u like it or not.

Not mind telling u, WE ALL EXPECTING TO GET GOLD.
Not that we are too over confident but we are really seeing our standard.
I really can't believe it.
Nt that we all dun have the sportman ship den we 不认输。
But this is already too over le lorh.
U ask them to backroll la, u ask them to dance our dance la.

When I got the results, I really can't take it.
I tried to control my tears.
But when i walked out of the hall, it is really unbearable then I cried.
And my tears just kept on rolling down my cheeks.
When walking out of the UCC, none of us spoke.
We were just too shocked of this. We wasnt expected this.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon