|
Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 4:50:00 PM
Study study study..
Hello. So long nvr psot le... Busy with study lerhh. GUAI KIA (: I burn midnight oil somemore can... Tat time kim got history remidal. Den since I SO~SO good, i pei her lorhhh. Den while waiting for mr edgerton to come, took FUNNY pictures. HAHAHAHAHAHS. I think u will lmao :D ![]() Kim and I, half face. LOL. ![]() My nice nice shoes:D ![]() Kim and my shoes :D ![]() See behind, the buttock stick up is weibin. HAHAHAS. ![]() Tat was derek. ![]() Derek again, LOL. ![]() Weibin, kim and Me. ![]() Again. ![]() Again and again.. ![]() Random.. ![]() Wenxin. ![]() Bryan, see his eyes smaller than mine. LOL. Ok, den yst studied geography and math. Burn midnight oil until 1 plus. Tired.. Sleepy... Math paper ok lo, not tat hard. I guess. Geography okok.. I HATE LITERATURE. Worse thing on my life man, I will nvr ever choose literature. LOL. ok. Today HAPPY APRIL FOOL (: Didnt fool anyone lerhh.. Ok, so after school went to study with agnes, ginnie and nicole. Studied den raining.. Den went home. EVERYONE JIAYOU FOR CT (: |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|