|
Saturday, April 4, 2009, 5:17:00 PM
Quiz.
So long nvr do quiz le. Shld do one :D Quiz 1: --Girlish-- [x] I like at least one shade of pink [ ] I don't like being messy [x] My belongings are organized-I think. LOL. [ ] I don't like rock music [x] I like wearing accessories [x] Bright colors amaze me [ ] I hate black [ ] I go to the salon once a week [ ] I comb my hair almost all the time [x]I bring my phone with me everywhere TOTAL: 4 --Boyish-- [x] I wear baggy pants [] I play video games [ ] i listen to bands like,Yellowcard, Switchfoot, etc. [x] I like wearing jackets with hoods [x] I'm too lazy to do chores [ ] I don't like shopping [ ] I like to go bungee jumping [x] I like being sweaty [ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes [x] I always wear perfume TOTAL: 5 --Nerdy-- [ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket [ ] I enjoy studying [] I wear glasses [ ] I'm a straight-A student [ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life [ ] I like my shirt tucked in [ ] One of my favorite subject is science [ ] I like reading books [ ] My assignments are passed up on time TOTAL: 0 --Emo-- [x] I love the color black [ ] I sit at the corner [] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes [ ] I like listening to metal rockmusic [x]I have a lot of problems in my life. Promise [ ] I don't talk much [ ] I don't have that much friends [ ] I barely have fun [ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends TOTAL: 2 --Childish-- [x]I love to stare at the ceiling 4 ten minutes [x ]I sleep with a stuff toy [x] watch cartoons [x] love to invent words only i understand- [x] I sleep with a night light [ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit [ ] I'm scared of roller coasters [ ] I like being with my family relatives [] I take bubble baths [ ] I love Spongebob TOTAL: 5 multiply the results by 10. I am 40% girlish, 50% boyish, 0% nerd, 20% nerd, 50% childish :D I tag: Anyone who wants to do it :D |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|