Friday, April 17, 2009, 10:12:00 PM
LET'S PUT IT ALL BEHIND US.


LET'S PUT IT ALL BEHIND US.
Even if we got bronze
but
in the teachers' heart, Ms queenie's heart and our heart, WE ARE THE BEST.
WE ALL KNOW THAT OUR DANCE STANDARD IS NVR WORSE THAN OTHERS.
SO WHAT IF IT BRONZE, IT DOESNT MATTER.
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE CHAIR GRP STANDARD IS SO MUCH LOUSIER THAN OURS.
LOL.
THAT THE FACT.
LET'S US ALL DANCE TML AGAIN IN FULL ENERGY.
SHOW PEOPLE THAT WE DUN DESERVE TO GET A BRONZE!

Ohya, thanks to those people who tried to cheer me up :)
TY :D



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon