Monday, April 6, 2009, 5:26:00 PM
Cousin 1 month birthday :D


Yesterday was my cousin 1 month birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D
Ok, den went to celebrate. After that tok tok tok with cousins..
Ok la, PICTURES :D

Group pictures, credit to ahwei(emo kid.) LOL.

LOL. They took de.

Again, group picture.



xiuhui and caimei

xiuhui and jiamin

caimei and me

xiuhui and me.

juncheng and me

jiamin and me

xiuhui and juncheng.
Today schhool, tot mdm oh nvr come den dun have hmt.
But end up still got relief teacher. WAD DE.
Somemore is mdm yang..
And actunally want to watch ' confession of shopaholic' de.
But haiz, gt hmt..
WTH.
PICTURES :
LOL. kim and me backview.
again.
Hello :D
Kim sideview. LOL!



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon