Friday, March 20, 2009, 4:06:00 PM
Tired..


Wednesday.
Went to shop at plaza singapura.
Actunally want to send my mp4 for repairment. But they said warranty over liao.
Now repair nid 100+ bucks.
Siao, I rather buy a BRAND NEW mp4 lo.
Ok, den shopped shopped. Nth to shop la..

Thursday (today).
Went for dance today. Sick lo, still go for dance.
Can praise can. LOL.
Ginnie nvr come for dance, sick also.
ok, very tired.
VERY VERY TIRED.
VERY VERY TIRED.
Dunno wad happened to me, just danced one time already very tired.
No strength anymore...
Den I keep on make mistake. Alamak. must jiayou lorh..
Ok la. go rest le. Byebye.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon