Sunday, March 15, 2009, 3:38:00 PM
CULTURAL NIGHT.


CULTURAL NIGHT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS :DD
Reached school at 8.
Afterwards went to republic poly.
Rehearse and rehearse and makeup. I HATE EYELINER.
LOL. I so random.
OK, DANCE JIYOU WAS LOUD AND CLEAR (:
Finally it was 7. Everyone was nervous, stage fright.
I was trying my best to calm myself down too.
WE HAD DONE A GOOD SHOW (: Hahahahhahhas.
Some of us who dance malay dance too was very busy. After modern dance still need to change to malay dance.
Very rush. Need to change costume, makeup and hair.
They spray alot of hair spray on my hair until it it TOTALLY HARD.
LOL. After that was finale, we changed back to modern dance instead.
BUT, our malay dance makeup still on our face la. BUT NVM, THIS IS CALLED UNIQUE.
LOL! Ok, finale modern dance was super HIGH.
We sang the school song LOUD AND CLEAR.
And we kept on do kallang wave and jump jump jump.
SO HIGH. DEN KEEP ON SCREAMING.
Hahahahahahhahahas.
And ONLY modern dance so high lorhh. Aiyo.
After the performance went to wash up all this.
Den bused to school.
Dad and mum bring me home.

JIAYOU FOR SYF!
We believe we can do it (:

PICTURES :
(oh man, some pictures is with ginnie :( )















Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon