Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 9:09:00 PM
Recently.


So long nvr post liao. Too busy recently. Cuz so many rehearsal lorhhh..

Tuesday:
Didnt went for lessons. cuz went for rehearsal. Then until 12pm den came back to lessons.
Den monday and tuesday ms cheng nvr came sch. So last period no teacher. We at there take picture, play dare or double dare etcc... Bond until very well. LOL.
After that no dance, went to 399 to pei agnes and ginnie go buy their pants. Den ginnie pei me to JP to buy present for kim. Den went back home lo..

Wednesday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIMBERLEY (: Gave her the presents and she love it =]
But she tio suspension. -.- So after sch nvr go out with her.
Went out with felicia and jarrod to play billard.
Den pei felicia go jp. But then something happened. So buy bubble tea den went home.

thursday:
Today went to RP to rehearsal. So tired. Tio scolding lo.. Den have alot of fun after that.
MUST JIAYOU (:
So fun, den took group pictures :DDD
After that went KFC to eat and bused home.

PICTURES :DDD

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon