Friday, February 6, 2009, 8:04:00 PM
Untitled.


Wow. So long never post le. Feel like deleting blog. Haizz.

Monday
First period was PE. Wth, ms ng. We were late, ms ng scold scold scold. Got puishment, run 1 round of school compound. I kept on stopping, partially cause of my cough. Anyway, ran here and there. Lame.
After that is english, forgot wad happened.
CME, haven buy sec 2 cme worksheets, wth. heng ms cheng nvr scold. Valid reason.
Geography, Mr kes. Fun lesson. :D
Art, Mr yeo. Did some drawing. Creative, i guess?
HMT, forgot wad happened.

Tuesday
Math, Ms Teo got angry easily. Cause of the boys, obviously. -.-
Music, went to music room for music room. Watch some videos and blahblahblah.
Aiyo, skip school lessons la. So boring and I forgot all. -.-
After that went for CCA.

Wednesday
After school went out with felicia. Actunally meeting covent. But aiya, he didnt came. so went to eat and went home. Sian...

thursday
wad happened ? I really got bad memory. -.-

friday
Went dance after school. Danced and dance at hall. super tired. Nvr run compound but run at hall, not really run but do dance step. Jatteh? Idk how to spell la. quite tiring sia. After that went mac to eat and bused home.



Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon