|
Monday, February 16, 2009, 3:30:00 PM
Sick again.
Walao eh. I hate being sick. Wth. Very jialat can. No voice, if I tok my voice like when a guy break voice, super hyper low. Keep on sick lorh, wth. Today MC from school, cause really cannot tahan. So didnt take hmt test. Went to see doctor, the doctor gave me 3 days of MC and 1 week excuse from pe. Heng today nvr go sch, cause heard from felicia they chiong compound, and the ms ng only allows MC -.- Yst night cannot slp well, woke up severe times in the night. Wth. And the doctor said my throat infection until super jialat, RED. And fever: 38.6. Aiyo, takecare of myself. Ok la, gtg. Byee |
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!) ♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue. I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr Tagboard
Affiliates
Agnes
April
Ginnie
HweePeng
Kimberley
Leonard
|