My cousin la, take so long to send me the pcitures :( hahhahahs. But still get to post. ENJOY (: This is so cool lo thanks to my photography skills la. but all fail shot cause all LMAO'ing!
This was taken downstair. Went to buy dinner..
Finally a good one :DDD
Ok, this pic is real unglam :(
SMILES :D
See the baby so cute :DDDD Give diao face some more (:
CANDID :
Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day.
I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.
I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥}
Tumblr