Friday, February 27, 2009, 6:42:00 PM
It's my birthday (:


YOYO.
It's my birthday !! thanks to those people who wish me happy birthday (:
And ginnie is the first person who wish me happy birthday.
She msg me 12 in the midnight, WOW. (:
And KhaiYee, WenJun, ShiHui, Agnes, Ginnie, Cindy sang birthday song (:
THANKS =]
And special thanks to those who gave me presents:

Felicia,
Felina,
Kimberley,
Jarrod,
Derek,
Leon,
Bing Liang.

THANKS A MILLION (:
And ohya, today sport day. Went to clementi stadium, which was somehow near my house.
Den tat GINNIE arh.. Aiyo.
Nvm, after that finally reach stadium, people wishing me happy birthday (:
After that seprate to different house.
Skipskipskip.
AI HOUSE FIRST =]
ok, after the whole event, went out to celebrate.
Only leon, kim and me. I noe very little ppl but NVM, it's ok de (:
Went to clementi to eat pizza hut. Kimberley treating, thanks =]
Then went to IMM to shop cause clementi seriously got nth to shop -.-
Went to kim's hse first. And her room is so darm messy :x
After that walked to IMM and shop around.
Den gtg home. Kim and leon pei me wait for bus den they went to play pool, I think.
PICTURES :







Biography
YINGJUN, 27 FEB.
I loves the wonderful clouds, especially when it's a sunny day. I love listening to music and the best times are usually when I'm on long bus ride. Another thing to take note, I love chocolate(!)
♥ All Time Favourites:Daughtry, BackstreetBoys, Westlife, Nick Lachey, OneRepublic, LeonaLewis, TheScript, Blue.

I (L) Dance, SL (super lame or super slim. HAHA.), Our Usuals (!), the meizzz gang (We never fails to laugh!), the 3-2 humji kiddo! , the interesting beijing clique! and the beloved cute class 3-2.{♥} Tumblr




Tagboard




Affiliates
Agnes April Ginnie HweePeng Kimberley Leonard




Layout by balloons
icon